Sudden-Sorrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sudden-Sorrow

Miami-Wizz WUZ HERE!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

S/S Nuker Guide by AngelStorm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
angel

S/S Nuker Guide by AngelStorm Empty
PostSubject: S/S Nuker Guide by AngelStorm   S/S Nuker Guide by AngelStorm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:03 pm

first off if your chosing s/s nuker you rock.there is several ways to make this build and it al depends on what you are using it for.1pvp--best pvp nuker build is bicheon/ice/light---you have good def strong nukes from light and bicheon for kd and stabs.2pve--the best pve nuker build is fire/ice/light---all the nukes and all the def you can handle..and of course that smy build so i like it best.Gears---i prefer protector due to the fact i get good balance of phy and mag def. garms is not bad but its just my prefernce.as for other gears just get a shield with good br and a sword that has a high mag% and your ready for action. hope this helps anyone thinking of being a nuker. any questions leave a reply or pm me in the game.this is a short and chincy guide i know but im playing xbox360 atm LMAO have fun all bye bye.
Back to top Go down

S/S Nuker Guide by AngelStorm
Page 1 of 1